Sabatier knives designed for the professional chef. The carbon steel blades stay sharp longer than stainless steel blades and have the potential for a sharper edge. Though the blades require minimal additional care to prevent corrosion and staining, many professional chefs prefer a keen carbon steel edge over stainless steel. The blades are tempered to Rc 53-54, allowing for a razor sharp edge that is quickly and easily maintained. A one-piece, drop forge construction produces a stronger knife, and provides optimal balance and weight.
The Traditional French blade shape is combined with round bolsters, resulting in the ultimate classic Sabatier knife style. These fine blades and round bolsters are the preferred tools of the finest French chefs and culinary schools.
- Easy sharpening carbon steel blade
- 100% forged, one piece construction for a very strong knife
- Evenly tapered blades help make effortless and precise cuts every time
- Full tang, triple brass rivet handle provides strength and balance
- Molded polymer handle provides a firm grip, is incredibly durable, and hygenic