Messermeister Meridian Elite Chef's Knife - 4 in. (E/3686-4)
Product Description for Messermeister Meridian Elite Chef's Knife - 4 in. (E/3686-4)
Maker: Messermeister (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: Messermeister Meridian Elite (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 83444
Blade length: 4.00 in.
Total length: 9.00 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.50 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.12 in.
Item weight: 5.30 oz.
Shipment weight: 8.7 oz.
Description: An exceptional innovation, the 4 inch chef’s knife is a perfect knife for chefs that feel uncomfortable using larger knives, but want finger clearance over the cutting board for easy chopping. The deep belly and rock make it perfect for chopping!
Messermeister's Meridian Elite line is one-piece, fully forged from a single blank of fine German steel. Meridian Elite knives have a durable, contoured, traditional style handle that is triple-riveted to a full tang.
- One piece, fully forged
- High carbon no-stain molybdenum/vanadium tool steel
- Hand polished "elite" edge
- Bolster-less edge for easy sharpening
- Riveted "POM" (polyoxymetholene) handle
- Extra wide chef's knife blade
- Camber chef's knife blade for precision rocking action
- Individually gift boxed
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days