MAC Original: Fillet Knife - 6 3/4 in. (FK-70)
Product Description for MAC Original: Fillet Knife - 6 3/4 in. (FK-70)
Maker: MAC Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: MAC Original Series (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 83623
Blade length: 6.75 in.
Total length: 11.37 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.25 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.07 in.
Item weight: 3.84 oz.
Shipment weight: 5.76 oz.
Blade: Molybdenum alloy stainless steel results in a keen, and long-lasting edge
Handle: Resin impregnated wood
Description: A fillet knife makes preparing fish easy, with a semi-flexible blade that slides around bones. The 6 3/4" blade allows for preparing small to medium sized fish.
The MAC Original Series features a unique rounded tip for safely and convenient holes for hanging. The thin (1.5mm) blades perform effortless slicing.
- Incredibly Sharp
- MAC knives' legendary razor-like edges are sharper than those of any major cutlery manufacturer. One slice with a MAC knife and you will experience for yourself the true definition of sharpness.
- Effortless Slicing
- MAC knives feature thin, flexible blades which glide effortlessly through fruits, vegetables, meats & fish. Other knives, especially those of forged construction, have thick, stiff blades which actually "wedge" in the cut and must be forcibly pushed through to complete each slice.
- Stays Sharper Longer
- MAC knives have been hardened to 57-61 degrees Rockwell C. Knives from other major cutlery manufacturers are softer and consequently the edges dull more quickly in use.
- Less Fatigue
- MAC knives are light in weight, perfectly balanced, and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue during your cutting chores. The design of the MAC knives is so unique that it has received numerous awards and is patented around the world.
- MAC knives provide an exceptional knife at a very reasonable price. With proper care and maintenance, they will provide many, many years of exceptional service.
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days