MAC Chef: Chef's Knife - 10 in. Granton Edge (TH-100)
Product Description for MAC Chef: Chef's Knife - 10 in. Granton Edge (TH-100)
Maker: MAC Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: MAC Chef Series (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 83673
Blade length: 10.00 in.
Total length: 14.90 in.
Blade width: 2.10 in.
Blade thickness: 0.10 in.
Item weight: 7.84 oz.
Shipment weight: 11.44 oz.
Blade: Molybdenum alloy stainless steel results in a keen, and long-lasting edge
Handle: Resin impregnated wood
Description: The Chef's Knife is the classic all-purpose knife in the kitchen. A nice rocking blade makes for easy chopping, while a sharp tip allows for detailed work. The wide blade gives lots of finger clearance when chopping over a cutting board. A Granton edge has the added benefit of preventing food from sticking to the blade.
The MAC Chef Series consists of value priced knives for a wide range of applications. The molybdenum allow steel results in a stainless, keen, and long-lasting edge. The handle, made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with resin, is riveted to the full length tang and will last a lifetime. The blades are fully honed.
- Incredibly Sharp
- MAC knives' legendary razor-like edges are sharper than those of any major cutlery manufacturer. One slice with a MAC knife and you will experience for yourself the true definition of sharpness.
- Effortless Slicing
- MAC knives feature thin, flexible blades which glide effortlessly through fruits, vegetables, meats & fish. Other knives, especially those of forged construction, have thick, stiff blades which actually "wedge" in the cut and must be forcibly pushed through to complete each slice.
- Stays Sharper Longer
- MAC knives have been hardened to 57-61 degrees Rockwell C. Knives from other major cutlery manufacturers are softer and consequently the edges dull more quickly in use.
- Less Fatigue
- MAC knives are light in weight, perfectly balanced, and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue during your cutting chores. The design of the MAC knives is so unique that it has received numerous awards and is patented around the world.
- MAC knives provide an exceptional knife at a very reasonable price. With proper care and maintenance, they will provide many, many years of exceptional service.
Availability: Backordered - usually ships in 1-2 weeks