Shun Classic Honing Rod - 9 1/4 in (DM0750)
Product Description for Shun Classic Honing Rod - 9 1/4 in (DM0750)
Maker: Shun (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: Shun Classic (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 86786
Total length: 13.75 in.
Item weight: 7.60 oz.
Handle: Ebony-black Pakkawood
Description: Honing rods will help keep a razor sharp edge on your knife. By removing very little material, the blade is honed to a razor edge. This rod was made by Shun to hone their award winning knife line.
- 9-1/4-inch sharpening steel; keeps knives in razor-sharp cutting condition
- Durable, stain-resistant steel construction; protective guard keeps fingers safe
- Rust-free gradually diminishing circular rod with miniscule lengthwise ridges
- Fused hardwood veneers and resin comprise the ebony Pakkawood handle
- Lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan
Availability: Backordered - usually ships in 2-3 weeks